Instagram Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase required to enter or win.
- Eligibility: The SOLEBANDZ giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States.
- Sponsor: The giveaway is sponsored by SOLEBANDZ (the "Sponsor").
- Entry Period: The giveaway begins on September 22, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on October 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Entry Period"). Entries received before or after this period will not be accepted.
- How To Enter: 1. Follow @Solebandz on Instagram. 2. Repost the picture with your shoe size. 3. Tag #solebandzWTL
- Drawing: At the end of the Entry Period, one (1) potential winner will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via Instagram within 24 hours of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries received.
- Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded one (1) SOLEBANDZ What the 305 wristband and one (1) What the LeBron XI. Retail Value is $255.99. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by the winner.
- Release of Liability: All participants release the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sponsor and the giveaway from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this giveaway and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunctions.